YOUR TOP 10 FAVORITE iPHONE APPS?
List App - or li.st - isn't on here because it goes without saying that it's one of my favorites.
- •WazeI live in Los Angeles. This makes driving so much easier... except when it asks that you turn left on Beverly during rush hour without a light. That's just madness. Bonus points for fun voices like Morgan Freeman.
- •SpotifyLove everything about this. Except for Taylor Swift's very valid grievances and no Lemonade. But yeah. I use Spotify all the time.
- •SnapchatMy love, my obsession, my weakness, my poison, my everything. @bobbyhundreds wrote eloquently about the merits of this app. I hope that list is still on here so you can read it. I can't decide whether the ephemerality is beautiful and provocative or if the whole enterprise is turning us all into teenage exhibitionists.
- •MindBodyPilates, meditation, infrared sauna, yoga, spa and cardio scheduling & cancellation all rolled into one app? It's like Class Pass for your brain. (That doesn't actually make sense, but you know what I mean.)
- •SnapseedFavorite photo editing app. The "Selective" function is 💯.
- •Though with the new algorithm this might get bumped from the Top 10 and replaced by... OpenTable or Heads Up!
- •AstrologyZoneHi, my name is Brooke and I'm a Scorpio. Susan Miller puts out very nice daily and extensive monthly reports. Thumbs up. 👍🏻
- •MindfulnessBecause I still have trouble sticking to a meditation practice. This app is simple, user-friendly and effective.
- •Dunkin DonutsOh, hey, iced hazelnut. Just scan the app - no wallet needed. Good if you're walking the dog and don't want to carry too much stuff... Or if you're from Connecticut and have a strong emotional reaction to anything facilitating DD coffee acquisition.
- •Cincinnati Bengals AppEnables me to know what kind of mood my husband will be in when he walks in the door. Makes me feel like a psychic, which is maybe what I want to be when I grow up.