STAR WARS FILMS (RANKED)
- •Empire Strikes BackThe plot is amazing, the pacing is exceptional, the characters are at their peak. This is my favorite Star Wars movie of all time, even though it has an abrupt ending. It just makes you want more.
- •A New HopeThe OG film sparked my love of sci-fi. Han was a rogue, Obi-Wan was a sage, R2 was a sassy lil robot, and I clearly remember finding Leia to be a total badass. Darth Vader haunted my dreams and my grief when Obi-Wan died was my first brush with Fictional Character Death Devastation (commonly referred to as FCDD... By myself). Basically, this film shaped me as a person in a lot of ways.
- •Return of the JediI struggled with this placement as it very closely ties with ANH in my heart. I love full-Jedi Luke. Leia and Han are better than ever. I'm even a fan of the Ewoks.
- •Revenge of the SithCertainly the most watchable of all the prequels, RotS has some of the best scenes. Those final moments between Obi-Wan and Anakin are downright emotional.
- •Attack of the ClonesWhile this one arguably has the worst dialogue and acting, the set and costume design place it above Phantom Menace in my book. It almost makes up for the greatest line of all time, "I am haunted by the kiss you should have never given me."
- •Phantom MenaceI probably would have ranked this one 5th because I love Qui-Gon, but Jar Jar and baby-Ani killed it for me.