MY FAVE LOVE SONGS
- •This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) by the Talking HeadsA song for feeling like "ah, I'm exactly where I need to be with exactly who I need to be with." Content, breezy, appreciative love.
- •I Melt With You by Modern English"I'll stop the world and melt with you"- wtf is this song about? Idk but it's cute as heck.
- •Oh Yoko by John LennonEven if you have pretty negative feelings about John or Yoko or John and Yoko, it's hard to deny this is a great song. Also, it makes me think of my parents in what I assure you is a non-creepy way.
- •Baby, I Love You by the Ramones.Fun for weddings, I'd guess.
- •Tender by BlurLess a straight up love song, and more of a hype song for falling back in love after a bad break-up.
- •Pale Blue Eyes by The Velvet UndergroundOoh things are starting to get sad in here!!
- •1+1 by Beyoncé 👑Come for Bey's insane vocals, stay for the weird guitar solo at the end. Halo, Love On Top, and Mine are also amazing love songs.
- •Just Like Heaven by The CureI used to think the line was "show me how you do that trick, the one that makes me scream,'sea sick!'" But it's not that at all.
- •I'll Be Seeing You by Billie HolidayThe name of this song alone. Fuck.
- •Sifters by Andrew Bird
- •Wouldn't It Be Nice by the Beach BoysPretty much a perfect song.
- •Always on My Mind by Willie NelsonOkay I love the Pet Shop Boys cover of this song way more than the original and I know that makes me a monster.
- •Valentine by Fiona Apple
- •Everywhere by Fleetwood MacPure magic.