Names I love
Not in a baby crazy way (but sort of in baby crazy way) (okay)
- •LaurelIt's unisex! Like the laurel tree. Also I'm kind of into names that sound like they could belong to an old cowboy.
- •HankThe thought of a lil kid named Hank straight up kills me. I also like "Huck" but imagine how the other kids would tease.
- •RiverI follow the author Emma Straub on Instagram and her son River is adorable. And so was River Phoenix. And River Tam. 3/3
- •LinneaMy best friend's name. It means lime tree or something wild.
- •RipleyAs in the Alien heroine. Do you think this child would get lots of "believe or not" jokes?
- •UrsulaCan u tell I'm a millennial ???
- •ArthurI would sooner die than name a boy a jock-y name like Joe. Too many Joes in this world!! little Arthur cares about intersectional feminism!!
- •NekoAnother unisex name!!