Already on li.st? Open in app.
sorry if you hate scabs or picking or whatever
- •TBH I already lost I didn't last even one second
(IDK IF ANYONE NOTICED BUT I DID AND I WAS DISTRESSED but I'm back now)
- •I maxed out my monthly 4G
- •Shattered my phone screen
- •Got addicted to suits LOL
I've wanted a nose piercing since I was a fetus and my mom documented all the stages of me getting one (for better or for worse).
- •this it the initial measuring of where the piercing would go
- •at this point I started to get a little nervous because I was basically giving myself an extra nostril???this is my nervous fake smile for when I'm about to do something stupid FYI
- •See I've always wanted a nose ring, but the lady said it was better to get a stud and then transition to a ring because that way my piercing hole thing isn't curved?
Add the first word that comes to your mind; don't overthink it! Once you suggest something, relist to keep it going! There's so many imaginative people on here; let's see where this goes! Feel free to add a gif or picture with your word, but no descriptions, just visuals! (PS If I'm asleep and can't accept your suggestion right away I'm so SORRY!)
I realised that list app isn't overcrowded and blegh like Twitter or Instagram so ACCURATE usernames can go to those who DESERVE THEM (aka me!!!)
@actually DIS ONE is for u. It's past Valentine's Day where I live but it's STILL THe 14th in Michigan probably so HERE GOES NOTHING (THANK U @lesbian for dis also @ChrisK graces Valentine thing is SO MUCH CUTER BYE)
- •so I just read all of ur lists because I COULDNT STOP AFTER I READ ONE
- •ur cute
my mom would be so disappointed (inspired by @hannah_rachel)
- •jingle my keys around (it brings quarrels in the family???)
- •refer to my elders as 'tu' instead of 'aap'
I'm making this list because I am sick and tired of mushy romance reruns. We all love Notting Hill and Love Actually, but enough is enough. Here are some favourites (in no particular order). (Thanks ScoopWoop.) Also I hope this is the list that will finally make @bjnovak notice my existence (pls).
- 1.Enough Said (2013)Grown ups (Julia Louis Dreyfus and James Gandolfini) dealing with teen dating drama without making it cringeworthy.
- 2.Flipped (2010)Eight grade love story!!!!!!!!
- 3.Say Anything (1989)John Cusack. Boom box. Need I say more?
mostly just for me to keep track of what I'm reading/want to read/have read. def going to edit and add so yay!!!
- •You're Not You
- •Rock Breaks Scissors
honestly this is my way of progressing thru the five steps of acceptance or whatever (FYI I have a folder on my phone called "narcissist" that has over 600 selfies so)
- •I think this was the first photo I took on snapchat though so
- •i just
- •I remember taking this photo during my senior d photoshoot because "why the fuxk not" but now I know