MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
Just off the top of my head...My top 10. Subject to change after thinking and being judged by people. Not in any particular order.
- •"Paradise by the Dashboard Light" by MeatloafBoth the male and female parts, of course.
- •"Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of WayneNot at all embarrassed to admit this is my favorite song of all time.
- •"Ironic" by Alanis MorissetteIT'S LIKE RAAAAIIIINNNN ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
- •"True" by Ryan CabreraFun fact: saw him live at an acoustic concert of school. Funner fact: he called out my friends and me for being the three only guys there.
- •"Lightning Crashes" by LiveNot a typical karaoke jam, but just too good a song to pass up if available.
- •"Crazy in Love" by BeyoncéOne of my original twelve songs on my first IPod Mini!
- •"Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie ValliFor seduction purposes only.
- •"It's My Life" by Bon JoviMy pump up song.
- •"Flagpole Sitta" by Harvey DangerYou know that 90s song that you always recognize but just don't know the name of it? Well, this is that song. Your welcome.
- •"Piano Man" by Billy JoelHow could I possibly leave this off my list?