Things I Loved This Summer
I spent 11 months counting down to July. You're damn right I enjoyed it!
- •Stranger ThingsGreat 80s vibes and an AMAZING monster. My favorite show of the summer!
- •CookingI found out I can cook well if I put in the time! Pulled pork all the way.
- •Wandering Around Long BeachGetting lost while going on walks with no worries of where I have to be, bliss.
- •Pokemon Go!It's a blast when it wants to work.
- •American Gods by Neil GaimanI couldn't put this book down. Perfectly straddled the line of fantasy/reality with amazing characters.
- •Bojack HorsemanSo many feelings!
- •The Galápagos Islands 😱🐙🐧🐬🐠🐟🐳🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢
- •No Bedtime!It's incredible to see the world after 9pm. All good things must come to an end...