WORST AND BEST MOVIES I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR
- •SistersI love Amy and Tina, but this was terrible. I was mostly embarrassed for them the whole movie.
- •Far From the Madding CrowdMost wouldn't have seen this, but just letting you know how outrageous it is. The female lead is one of the worst characters I've seen in a female driven movie.
- •Jurassic WorldThere were fun parts, but the dialogue was super predictable. The only dialogue I did like was between the raptors.
- •Star WarsHad goosebumps for the entire movie, and the new trio is rad!
- •Mission ImpossibleJust behind Star Wars for most entertaining movie of the year, and that's despite the fact that I personally dislike Tom Cruise
- •TrainwreckThe best comedy of the year, best scene goes to the treadmill scene.
- •Ex MachinaOscar Isaac has been my favorite actor for three years straight!
- •Slow WestThe release was limited in the US, but very much worth renting now! New take on western films
- •The MartianAlmost forgot how much I liked this movie!
- •EverestI don't know why this movie got so many bad reviews. It's really gnarly story with great actors