Places in LA to Eat When You're Drunk and It's Past 2am
Please add! NOTE: the hours I listed are mostly Friday-Sat. Yelp b4 you uber bcuz I ain't being held responsible for the sad look on your face if any of these places are closed by the time you arrive.
- •Fat Sal's (Hollywood - Highland and Fountain)Open until 3am. Nasty, gooey, ridiculous sandwiches with ingredients like mozzarella sticks and pulled pork. It's a scene.
- •El Chato (Mid City - La Brea and Olympic)Open until 3am. Best taco truck in LA. Don't bother telling me otherwise.
- •Bossa Nova (Hollywood - Sunset and La Brea)Open until 3:30am. Brazilian/Italian. Only come here if you're willing to be there for a long, long time. It's a scene. But basically anywhere that feeds past 2am is tbh.
- •Heywood Grilled Cheese (Silver Lake - Sunset and Micheltorena)Open until 3am. VERY GOOD GRILLED CHEESES. SO MELTY. VERY NICE THING TO EAT LATE AT NIGHT.
- •Tatsu (Weho - Melrose and La Brea)Open until 3am. Ramen. Ramen burgers. Lots of stoned people.
- •Cactus Tacos (Hollywood - Vine and Santa Monica Blvd)Open until 3am. Delicious Mexican food. Crispy tacos. Warning: no tacos made of cactus are sold at this establishment. Sorry, freaks.
- •Los Tacos (Weho - Santa Monica Blvd)ALWAYS OPEN. Greasy Mexican food. Doesn't skimp on cheese, which it shouldn't, because if you need something at 4:30am, it shouldn't be light on cheese.
- •In N Out (Hollywood)Open until 2am. It's fucking In N Out.
- •Swingers (Mid City - Beverly and Crescent Heights)Open until 4am. Diner shit.
- •Taco Love (Weho - Crescent Heights and Sunset)Open until 2:30am. Sorry about all the Mexican food. But also, if you want something that's not Mexican food at 3am, I hate you. This place has the best carne asada fries outside of San Diego
- •Dominoes Pizzathey'll come to you.Suggested by @dereksimonid4