Some Words Popped Into My Head, and Then I Searched for Them on the App Store
Guys, this game is so fun. Please join.
- •Pillow"PJ Party - Crazy Pillow Fight." I'm horrified by this app. As far as I can tell, it's a free game that enables you to get in pillow fights with cartoon little girls who are in the midst of enjoying a sleepover. You know everyone who installs this is on a watch list.
- •Pagoda"Myanmar Pagoda." This app allows you to look up all of the pagodas in Myanmar WHENEVER YOU WANT. I love this app.
- •Schizophrenia"Schizophrenia Psychopharmacology." Oh no. This is a $15 app that is legit supposed to help you diagnose schizophrenia. I don't like this one.
- •Jihad"Jihad: A Just Struggle or Unjust Violence." SUPER FUN. For just $1.99 you can take an Islamist lecture on jihad wherever you go!
- •Adultery"Shall We Date: Can't Say No." Um, this is some kind of anime roll playing game? Basically, your character is engaged, but she meets a hot businessman at a coffee shop and begins some kind of adulterous relationship? I don't know, but LadyMistress29 gave it four stars and said it "Wasn't great but not bad."
- •Tickle"Tickle Her FREE - Brunette Edition." I know I don't need to tell you this, but.... This is why we can't have nice things.
- •Fart"Atomic fart" -- I confess, I may have downloaded it. Also I have a horrid, juvenile sense of humor.Suggested by @nora
- •Burrito"iBurrito" -- boring name, but this appears to be a game where you design your own chipotle burrito?? How did they know that's my number one hobby?Suggested by @nora
- •Compton"Killa Kitties from Compton." Good night everyone.
- •I just feel that this needs to be hereSuggested by @alexlevy