The Phones I've Owned
- •Indestructible Walkie TalkieI had this phone in late elementary school and early junior high before many of my friends had one. Depending on the day, I was either deeply mortified or jokingly passive about it.
- •Flip Camera PhoneI'm not sure if this is the exact model, but I crossed "flip phone with a camera" off my wishlist on June 6, 2006 (666). The story goes that it was cursed, and I jumped into a hotel pool with it in my pocket that same summer.
- •LG LotusI rocked this at the beginning of high school when everyone else had Sidekicks. I loved to scroll through ringtones for hours, fantasizing about spending $1.99.
- •HTC EVO 4GMy last true love, the Evo took me out of the aughts with cool apps and that kickstand.
- •Samsung Galaxy S2When I got the S2, Sprint users didn't have an iPhone option. This one was revolutionary. I started college with it.
- •Samsung Galaxy S5I got this phone right when it came out and had it forever. About a year in, I dropped it on the sixth floor of the OU parking garage and broke the camera. Even though I replaced it twice, it never really worked.