ACCEPTABLE NEUTRAL TONES
Black and white is boring. Welcome to the new frontier.
- •Dark GrayA classic aesthetic. Chic. High fashion, for sure.
- •CharcoalDifferent from dark gray. A little smokier and broody. Like Patrick Verona in color form.
- •Heather GrayFor when you're feeling sporty.
- •Medium GrayThe safe gray. Always reliable.
- •White with a tint of graySubtle and sophisticated. Preferred as a nail color.
- •TanNothing like matching the color of your sweater to the color of your skin. It's like "where does my sweater end and my arm begin?"