Heyo @maggzerts Savannah was BITCHIN'
@maggzerts thanks for the bomb ass list! It totally saved our lives!
- •We started the day with a pre-breakfast donut.
- •We did breakfast at B Matthews and it was 💯.
- •@bailey declared that mimosas were her new brand and that she would teach herself to like them.
- •Also that if she were to die on a pillow of B Matthews biscuits she would die a happy man.
- •Next, we dragged our asses (or should I say swam through the humidity) to Jones St. Really we walked like five ft and stopped at each bench cause Savannah weather was a bish. But Jones St. was really pretty it was like walking down a Nicholas Sparks movie.
- •You were 100% correct when you recommended to not to go in the summer time. Because Savannah was hot as balls.
- •We went to Forsyth Park where we laid on the ground some more and ended up in a Running Man Challenge video for the police dept.There was a Forrest Gump impersonator.
- •Next, we hit up to SCAD and dat ish was #artsy.
- •As all of us have grown accustomed to sitting at home and watching TV all summer, we decided to take a short break to lay down in the car.Road trips are fun👍
- •Then we went to Paris Market and touched everything and thought about how many weeks/months we would have to work to purchase a jar of cicada exoskeletons.We also walked around and googled if we could buy everything on Amazon for cheaper.
- •@iheartmonkeys99 knocked over what I'm sure was a $500 model sailboat probably from the 1690s so we had to get the fuuuuug outa that store.
- •After completely embarrassing ourselves at the Parisian Market, we went to the coffee Fox. We got $2 lattes because it was 👏happy👏hour👏 and immortalized ourselves in their guest sketch book.
- •The coffee was good but the ambiance was thahhhh bommmmmb.
- •We headed back home and stopped by Peach World and B&J's Steaks & Seafood.
- •In conclusion, Savannah was bitchin' and we definitely want to come back. But in the winter when it's not hawt as balls.