How to Bedazzle an Inhaler
Ha how's YOUR unemployment going?
- 1.Gather your materials. Detach your inhaler from the diamond encrusted chain around your neck.
- 2.Plug in ya hot glue gun. CRAFTS!
- 3.Find some cheap rhinestones and studs. Tbh $2.39 is pushing the budget a little bit, but you deserve good things.
- 4.Realize those rhinestones were meant to be worn as a choker. But that's ok. These are the kinds of obstacles you can discuss in your interviews.
- 5.Using scissors, deconstruct the rhinestones and studs. This deconstruction really symbolizes your life right now, huh? Art!
- 6.Shit now what
- 7.Let the muse consume you. Just start supergluing that shit.
- 8.Oh we fancy nowThis is the day you've waited your whole life for. Finally your inhaler matches your soul.
- 9.You're done! Ready to save a life!
- 10.Like when it's the fifth grade and you gotta run the mile but this bitchass Isaac Albright makes fun of you for using your inhaler and you're like bitch I don't have time for this I gotta run the effing mile you ass
- 11.Or when this guy tells you he can't remember your name because it's not American and you're like "where the damn hell are YOU living? It's 2014, guess who miss America is?????
- 12.For when you're watching chopped and you just KNOW this guy's gonna try and make ice cream in 15 minutes and you're like bitch don't do it and sure enough his ass is sprinting to the flash freezer
- 13.For when American Horror Story tries to incorporate cannibalism into the storyline and you're like NO ONE ASKED YOU RYAN MURPHY
- 14.For when you exert yourself trying to explain lil Yachty to your mom.
- 15.Or when youre literally just sitting there and your allergies are wildin the fuck out because you live in the butt crack of Illinois surrounded by the very thing you're allergic to
- 16.Aaaaand just ever time Bryan Greenberg comes onscreen during the Mindy ProjectGod bless