My 2016 Period Lookbook
What a time to be alive.
- •First of all. Using my laptop as a heating pad.So versatile
- •Sour Patch WatermelonsEssential
- •A really big Tshirt. The one I've worn for the last three days.Big enough to fit two of me and also a family sized bag of kit kat minis and also my to-go mug filled with tea for the movie I'm going to later
- •Pants. CAN GTFO
- •The series finale of Lost followed directly by the series finale of Gilmore Girls
- •Gina Rodriguez's Golden Globes Acceptance speech
- •Company Picnic episode of the Office
- •ASK ME HOW MANY TIMES IVE WATCHED THE HIDDEN FIGURES TRAILEROhhhh my god when that guy goes "if you were a white male, would you wish to be an engineer?" And then Mary Jackson claps the FUCK back with "I wouldn't have to. If already be one" I AM DEAD
- •all the interviews in When Harry Met Sally
- •Chopin Prelude in d flat major ON A LOOP
- •Texting the group message that ya gurl is sheddddddding the inner lining of her uterus and it's bitchin.
- •And lastly, the true mvp. Always Infinity flex foam pads! I just started using these and they don't fuck around.
- •I am truly blessed to have the luxury of literal MEMORYFOAM on my vahjeeeen once a month. Not all women have this access.
- •Days for Girls is a great organization, aiming to provide women everywhere with feasible access to quality sustainable hygiene and health education.
- •If you'd like to get involved, find a chapter near you and help sew and assemble packs, or donate supplies and funds. For more information: http://www.daysforgirls.org