SOME KIDZ BOP 31 LYRIC CHANGES
Today's biggest hits sung by kids for kids.
- •What do you mean? When you sometimes say yes but you sometimes say no?Logical.
- •He's so tall and handsome as well. He's so good and he knows it too well.They rhymed well with well. Hmm.
- •I said no one knows just what we went through. His hands are in the air. He looks across the room.These lines don't make any sense. What so ever. Why are his hands in the air? What's across the room?
- •I'm so sick of that same old love. That love it tears me up. I'm so sick of that same old love. My heart has had enough.Fair enough.
- •You used to call me on my cell phone. Anytime you need to talk.HAHA
- •Is it too late now to say sorry? Cause i'm missing you and now i'm sorry.Repetitive and redundant. And repetitive and redundant.