YO! WHAT'S GUCCI?
Good god so many things.
- 1.Lianne La HavasI've watched her Tiny Desk concert so many times in the last month that when I type YouTube in my browser it drops down to this link first: http://youtu.be/9HUV5a7MgS4 I also love "Wonderful" and "Green and Gold" oooooh child when she sings the word "electricity" AGH SO GOOOOOOD. I've listened to Leon Bridges' Tiny Desk Concert like 5 million times too.
- 2.Mozart in the JungleIf Gael Garcia Bernal is not the most charming man on this planet then everything in this world is a lie. James Cordon said Gael was sexually charismatic and that was the biggest understatement of the century. This. Show. Is. So. Good.
- 3.CantaloupeOH MY GOD SO GUCCI ITS PRADA. I'm having a cantaloupe moment rn.
- 4.This outfit that I have deemed I will wear for the remainder of my lifetime.Oatmeal colored tee shirt dress, jean shirt from my mother's closet, brown loafs, watch that I stole from my mother, gold pendant necklace.
- 5.Quartet in F Major, RavelTHIS IS MY SHEEEYIT on👏re👏peat👏
- 6.Rhina EspaillatI went to this poetry reading last week and Rhina killed it. Maybe I was feelin a little bit emotionally vulnerable at that point and maybe this woman looked a little like my grandmother and maybe I was jacked off my fifth cup of coffee but gaddamn she started speaking and thirty minutes later I was tearing up. Ughhhhh I just wanna have tea with her and listen to her speak for hours. This was one of my favorites: http://www.ayearofbeinghere.com/2015/11/rhina-espaillat-guidelines.html?m=1
- 7.Finishing STRONGI've got like four more weeks of college left and a lotta stuff to do. I think I do this thing where I worry a lot but I don't have any time to worry because Ive got FOUR weeks left and a LOT of work to do. So here's what's up. I'm gonna kick some ass on this senior design project, I'm gonna pass this damn philosophy class, gonna crush my handbell concert this weekend, and I. Am gonna. Muhhhhfuggin GRADUATE.