How I knew I loved my boyfriend.
Also called fiancée but I hate that term since our marriage is on hold until I graduate college. My choice. And he respects that.
- •It was about 3 years ago.
- •I was living alone in Fort Worth Tx with my boo bear / asshole dog. And working for the worst human in the world.
- •She never gave me set hours.
- •I worked some days from 6am to 10 pm and never got paid extra. One time I planned her daughters party, set it up, and did everything for it. Stayed up for 36 hours straight doing it and she blamed me for not wanting to participate in it.
- •She would call and text me on the weekends and yell at me or give me lists of shit to do on Monday.
- •Well one night this all came down on me over some fucking paprika I didn't buy that I had a mental breakdown.
- •The lover called me and I was inconsolable, and he was supposed to be on a flight the next morning for Vegas for a boys trip. He got in his car anyways. Drove two hours and let me cry on his lap until his flight he next day.
- •No man has ever done that for me. He loves my dog like he's known him his whole life. Which is huge. Because my dog has been through it all with me.
- •And he never judges my crazy ideas like quitting nursing school to become a sociologist.
- •And that's how I knew I loved my boyfriend.