My Hypothetical Podcast: Topic & First Few Episodes
- •My title would be Adorably Inappropriate
- •First episode would be with guest drag superstar Rupaul and how the gay community is constantly being appropriated by mainstream media.
- •A lot of sayings we identify as cool or new actually started with the gay community and mostly with drag men and women
- •"Werk." "That's the tea. " "slay" and so forth are often used by straight media when it was taken from gay culture.
- •I think it's important to recognize this as the LGBTQ community has always been underrepresented and forced into the shadows.
- •Rupaul has famously stated that the straight community from all racial backgrounds have taken the gay communities sayings. I think it's really important to have his voice tell an audience where these sayings come from and why it is okay or isn't okay to use them.
- •My second episode would be all about weird sex fetishes and I would have my best girlfriends on the panel guessing what the fetish is and telling stories.