Thoughts while house sitting at a strangers
I work for a company that books me to house/ dog sit for people.
- •If they had cameras where would they be?
- •Can I turn the air down?I mean for goodness sake 76 degrees is way too hot in Texas.
- •I put it at 73.
- •Is it wrong to want to clean their house?
- •I mean it's like An added bonus right? Right?!!
- •I won't do it.... Even though I want to.
- •How much time am I supposed to stay here daily? They didn't fill that part out.
- •God help me. They have four remotes
- •If you have ever house sat feel free to add your thoughts.
- •Which cabinets should I go through? All?! Okay!Suggested by @Boogie
- •Is it okay to bring my Asshole Dog over?Suggested by @jannychan
- •Can I eat their food, I mean it's spoiling as we type.Suggested by @elmospimpingme
- •Is the food they left out on the counter up for grabs?Suggested by @sarahte
- •Will they notice if their snacks are gone?Check for Cheddar Bunnies. ✔️Suggested by @marykathryn
- •Are there any good movie channels? Can I order this movie?Suggested by @blanelly