Current Skincare Routine
Because I like hearing what other people use too, so I figured my two cents might be fun.
- •Cleanser: FAB Face CleanserUsing it for years now, the perfect gentle, non-stripping cleanser for my incredibly sensitive skin.
- •Toner: Biologique Recherche Lotion P50Cult classic, been using for a month now. Noticed serious change in skin, totally glowing and way less blemishes than usual. Only downside: smells not great.
- •Toner Mist: MIYU Hydrate Mi Beauty EssenceNeeded an extra boost of hydration in my routine. Mainly using since it was free and smells like roses.
- •Eye Serum: Josie Maran Argan Milk Devotion Intensive Hydrating Eye SerumAgain, am using since it was a freebie. It's uber moisturizing + creamy. Leaves under eyes extra soft.
- •Treatment: MV Skincare Rose Plus BoosterSeriously changed my skin. Lovely smell, softens skin beyond words. Doesn't irritate skin, rather it calms and clears skin beautifully. Cannot rave enough.
- •Moisturizer: MV Skincare Rose Soothing + Protective MoisturizerOnce I tried the oil I had to buy the moisturizer. Works lovely in synchronicity. Blends and absorbs quickly for utterly plump skin.
- •Mask: May Lindstrom The Honey MudTechnically it can be used as a daily cleanser, but I like to use clay-based products once a week. The SMELL. I would use this just for that. Softens, brightens and clarifies skin without irritation. Stunning.
- •Tool: Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing BrushNot a huge cleansing brush person, but now I get it. Skin hasn't felt so soft in forever.