Because I can't sleep.
- •Artis BrushesThese are some of the weirdest looking makeup brushes I've ever tried. But damn do they leave a nice finish. Spendy AF, but worth it.
- •Living Proof Full Dry Volume BlastThis gives me the most voluminous yet piecey yet light hair ever. I'm fully obsessed. I've been using with the Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse and must say it's a killer duo.
- •RMS Beauty Eye Polish in SolarStunning shade. Brown, copper, taupe all in one for the most perfect color ever. Makes me want to wear eye shadow again.
- •Vans Classic Slip On SneakersGot these bad boys to be the staple for my fall outfits. Cannot. Take. Off. I got them in a lovely olivey forest green color.
- •Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping ButterAlright, might be a little biased with this one, but my lips have become fuller, softer, and better than ever thanks to this magical butter.
- •Tongue CleanerNot showing pics of these, you're welcome. I swear I haven't gotten sick yet thanks to this handy dandy little plastic scrubber.
- •Smith & Cult Nail PolishMight've mentioned these before...but she what's not to love? Natural nail polish in beautiful packaging. Winning.
- •Blush PinkI'm at a whole new level of obsessed with this shade. I've never been a pink girl but suddenly I want a pink chair, pink room, and pink shoes because it's so damn pretty.