Big Day NYC
You start with one plan and end with an adventure. I love New York.
- 1.Ride in to city from New Jersey with Lillian and DavidLearn that there are 3 different ways to enter the city and you have to choose the bet possible route given time of day and traffic
- 2.Plan places I want to goMake random lists and notes that can in no way be accomplished in full
- 3.Stand in standby line for The ChewGet rejected. Standby is HIGHLY unlikely. Don't try again unless I have a ticket and get there early anyways.
- 4.Try to find a suit at Century 21Get annoyed, overwhelmed...feel poor...give up. Smile about the experience.
- 5.Meet Dana at Penn Station
- 6.Lunch at Eisenbergs Sandwich Shop as recommended by DavidThe atmosphere and experience made it. Gotta sit at the counter and talk to the guys who work there.
- 7.Go to stationary and art shops in midtown journal shopping
- 8.Hop on subway to put bags in flatFind one of moms sharks teeth in the pocket of her jacket
- 9.Hop back on subway with coffee in mind
- 10.Peruse Chelsea MarketGet wine! And a "Today is Super!" Journal, and coffee, and see Macallan 17!!
- 11.Art Gallery opening in ChelseaAmazing. Thursday nights in the gallery district seem to be a booze cruise for some...but learned so much about art and inspiration and "feeling." This art was inspired by architecture and completely changes form. Great conversation.
- 12.Indian food in "Curry Hill"Chote Nawab
- 13.Plan the next day