My top 5 podcasts that you should be listening to
In no specific order
- •How to be a PersonHosted by Mike Drucker and Jess Dweck. This podcast makes me laugh and occasionally helps me be a human person. It's great.
- •Vox's The WeedsThis podcast is great if you like nerding out over politics. Hosted by Ezra Klein, Sarah Kliff, and Matthew Yglesias. They're all smart AF and I respect their opinions.
- •The Ezra Klein ShowHe is smart AF and asks his guests great questions. I haven't listened to all of them but I recommend starting with the episode with Melissa Bell bc they had a great conversation
- •Ladies Who LunchI've been a huge Ingrid Nilsen fan for a long time, but this podcast introduced me to a side of her I didn't know about. Her and her co-host, Cat Valdes, give some quality advice and have some relatable stories.
- •Not Too Deep with Grace HelbigA fun and silly podcast that doesn't get too deep. She hosts a lot of hilarious internet friends and I enjoy it very much.