This has been quite enlightening and carhartic. Turns out I only post about 2% of the selfies I take. These are just the selfies easily accessible on my phone (which I got in June this year). Edit: I made this list suggestible, so @alexandraeu could add some more.
- •This is the 2nd pic I took when I got this phoneThe 1st was a beer
- •This was supposed to look coolAt Barcade in Chicago
- •3D glassesDon't remember what movie
- •Why do I look sad??I am doing lift-accessed mountain biking ... Trust me, I am very happy
- •Myrtle BeachIn the parking lot of an Italian restaurant, I found this wooden frame decorated with pictures of food and the words "selfie spot". Without a selfie stick, I was unable to get the camera far enough away to capture those details.
- •Dick's Last Resort, Myrtle BeachAfter crafting my hat, the server licked the bill and stuck it to my forehead. That's the sort of thing they do there. It's "charming".
- •Riding the balance boardAgain, very hard to capture the context without giving the camera to someone else
- •I don't know what the hell this is aboutJust hanging out on the couch, shirtless.
- •Walmart shoppersThis is probably more embarrassing for my daughter than for me... She's wearing my Eagles t-shirt (which I bought for watching football) and stars & stripes tights.
- •Yea ... It's a Bud Light.Bought Panthers tickets that included Bud hospitality tent access. All the decent beer (Goose Island) was already gone.
- •Disney WorldMickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, wearing my Vans ugly sweater t-shirt. "Happy Ollie Days"!
- •Drunk in the CaribbeanI had way more painkillers than I had pain ...
- •wordSuggested by @alexandraeu