Words for Butt
Notes from a conversation my family had after it was mentioned that, as a baby, my word for butt was popo.
- •PopoMy mom was the only one who thought that this was a thing. Even her siblings had never heard of this.
- •Rear end
- •Tookas? Sp?Suggested by @biz
- •DerrièreSuggested by @jannychan
- •BiscuitMy nephew Liam (now 15) as a toddler used to say, "a biscuit is a butt you don't respect". We have no idea where this came from but it lives on in our family vocabulary.Suggested by @thesting
- •BumSuggested by @bookishclaire