THINGS THAT ARE BOTH ENDEARING AND ANNOYING ABOUT THE TV SHOW HOMELAND
- •Carrie's pant suitsHer collection is impressive
- •Saul's beard
- •Carrie's headscarves that don't cover her hair
- •The number of times Carrie has been abductedAnd, it always seems to involve a black hood that she can kind of see-through.
- •Carrie and Saul, back at it..., againFather-Daughter, Boss-Subordinate, Bickering Friends, even, on occasion, some vaguely sexual tension. Their love-hate relationship is getting a little old. They're friends, now they are fighting, now they're pals again, now they aren't speaking. I'm not sure I really understand why their relationship is so tumultuous.
- •Carrie and Brody's baby is a ginger, like her daddy!