Father's Day card: 4 Things I wish I could say to my dad instead of writing them
I love my dad very much, but for me, as an introvert, it is easier to express my love through writing than to say it.
- 1.I love you very muchEasy for me to write. Everytime I try to say it, it comes out as "me too" just as a response to my dad
- 2.Thank you for your support
- 3.Thank you for your time
- 4.Thank you for loving our family
- 5.I know my dad knows all these things because I write them on every card I give him. But I think if I didn't hold back and tried to say these things out loud to him, then they would have a lot more meaning.