My birthday month was not the highlight of the year. Here's why...
From acceptance letters to cancer to Brazil. Here are the ups and downs of 2016 thus far. #halfwaythroughtheyear
- •I got accepted to graduate schoolI found out in March, a day before my birthday
- •Turned 23March
- •Found out my dad had prostate cancerMy parents told my sister and I right after church on Easter Sunday (March 27th)
- •My dad had surgery to remove his prostate - March 28thYep! He told us he had cancer a day before his surgery. He is still with us and well, thank God
- •Numbers 1-4 happened all on the same month, my birthday month, March
- •I graduated college!Class of 2016
- •My dad lost his jobHe's been job-less for about a month and still looking
- •LIVE Olympic Program Rio de JaneiroMy twin sister and I will be going to Brazil to do volunteer work along with other college students #olympics2016
- •4 days after I come back from Brazil (God willing) I will start graduate school.August 24th
- •Let's see what the next half of the year brings...