Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •About capturing moments
- •Displaying the world in a new light
- •Insight into another life
If money wasn't an option? Or if money wasn't a necessity?
- •Travel bloggerWritten and video content for the purpose of entertaining and educating.
- •Extreme sports athleteBecause the only thing you need is adrenaline.
- •Video gamerWho doesn't want to burn their eyes out for hours on end pwning n00bs and enduring the racist screams of pre-pubescent boys?
People on the road sometimes lack common decency and sense. This is dedicated to those who just should not be behind the wheel of a car.
- •Tailgating in bumper to bumper trafficWhy. You aren't going anywhere and you're just gonna cause an accident which in turn causes HEAVIER traffic
- •Merging into my lane and slowing me down....in the fast lane.Again why. You had no reason to merge into my lane as I'm approaching. You clearly saw me coming. You're rude.
- •Hitting the brakes over and over and over and over and overAnd over and over and over. On a highway. For no reason. At all.
What happens when one looks up from their phone... Ironically all taken with a phone.
- •The SF icon.Felt like trying something new here.
- •Marin HeadlandsI was absolutely taken aback by the way the light was hitting the rolling hills. It's a view not many people get to see.
- •VistaObligatory sunset photo. Oh look, birds!