String and polish your Bullet-proof Begleri
- •Find a clean and clear space to work, and we will begin the simple instruction
- •Push the string thru the holes to extend out of the large opening
- •Clip the end off of the string and save longer length for any future repairs.
- •Now would be a good time to wash and wax your balls 😉 soapy water and a follow up with Carnuba wax. Then buff with a soft cloth.
- •Measure and cut your desired length; and add apx 1" (24.5mm)
- •Melt the ends with a lighter; one end pointed, and one end with a blobby mushroom shape.
- •String the first bead with the pointed end thru the larger hole first, then pull through
- •Like this
- •Next, feed the pointed end of the string thru the small hole of the second bead
- •Like so...
- •Cut off the tapered tip and fluff it like this
- •Melt the end into a blob and gently press against the lighter till cool, then pull the string off the lighter
- •Now the assembly looks like this
- •Gently pull both beads until the mushroom ends of the string are seated inside of the beads
- •One more buffing with a cloth and Viola! Play on!
- •My Facebook Begleri page