My Favorite Americans
There are billions of great Americans but these are my favorites. Feel free to show your patriotic fervor by adding to this list in the comments.
- •American CheeseGive me two pieces of white bread and a slice of American Cheese and I can eat for a week.
- •American GladiatorsZap. Laser. Nitro. Blaze. Diesel. Lube. This trailblazing show had an all-star cast with ingenious names.
- •Honest Abe LincolnHelped end slavery. Keen fashion sense.
- •An American TailFievel Goes West gets all the love and refs but this is the OG shit right here.
- •American GirlNothing says I love you to your child like an $115 doll.
- •This American LifePublic Radio is important I'm told.
- •The Americans (FX)We're all just hot Russian spies when you think about it.
- •American Water"In 1984 I was hospitalized for approaching perfection" is the first lyric in this album by the Silver Jews that hydrates EMOTIONALLY.
- •American BandstandA forefather to my fave MTV show The Grind. Dick Clark was a better host than Eric Nies fwiw.
- •American GraffitiGeorge Lucas's best film.
- •American ImperialismIf not us, who?!?
- •American Beauty / American Hustle (tie)Both overrated. Both OK!
- •American LeagueLove the DH. Love dingers.
- •American PieBig Biggs fan.
- •American ApparelThe company recently filed for bankruptcy.
- •American Horror StoryS1 bad. S2 good. S3 OK. S4 zzz. S5 haven't watched.
- •An American in ParisNever seen the movie. Never been to Paris. Going on gut here.
- •American Broadcast CompanyOn the network that brought you Lost, you'll find (wink) captivating programming like The Bachelor, Bachelor in Paradise, The Bachelorette, and News at 10 from your local affiliate.Suggested by @cjardieu