NEW APPLE TV: THE GOOD
- •Incredibly smooth setup process with iPhone
- •Can turn on/off TV screen and adjust volume with Apple remote
- •Siri can answer subjective requests (e.g show me best movies ever)
- •Cross-service search (Siri knows where any show or movie is available across Netflix, HBO, Showtime, Hulu, iTunes)
- •Touch surface on remote makes general navigation easy
- •Storage management is taken care of – everything is streaming unless it absolutely needs to be pre-loaded (like the next level in a game you're playing). Means there's tons of content available all the time, it all loads quickly but doesn't require a huge hard drive.
- •No more persistent music "Now Playing" widget covering up other content
- •In-show/movie Siri requests like "what did she say?" and "who is in this movie?"