Things I find pointless.
Just a list of things that are useless.
- •Fast foodWhat I mean by this is spending money on something you can do yourself, so this does include prepackaged/prepared foods (think cookies, coffee creamer, frozen lasagna). When I go to a restaurant I would rather spend money on something I can't make at home, sushi, for example. Anything else is a waste. I can make a pizza just as good at home and the satisfaction of knowing I did it. It's quite rewarding. Also, I find it irresponsible. Save money where you can.
- •The post officeIt loses money, making it a waste of taxpayer money, and it can easily be replaced by private companies that already exist, such as UPS or FedEx.
- •Decorations.Because they are literally pointless. Things that are purely decorative and serve no actual purpose. Sure, they look nice, but it stops there. I have no problem with having your things look nice as long as they do a thing. Clocks, candles, and tablecloths can be pretty AND have a use. Knick knacks and trinkets that "tie the room together" are just a waste.
- •Decorations IIHouse plants that aren't herbal or medicinal. Grow cilantro in your sunroom. Grow aloe, or cat grass, or Rosemary, or whatever you want as long as it has a purpose. Plants that do nothing though? Waste of water and space and air and time. I feel strongly enough about this that I gave it a whole category to itself.
- •Donald Trump.
- •And lastly, pets that do nothing.Fish, small dogs, lizards. Why are you wasting time on this? Get a large dog, something that can protect your family. If your dog can be carried away by a hawk it's too small and pointless. I'm a cat person, and they're great. They keep my pest problem in check. But what use is a pet turtle?