Questions to Distract Yourself from Productivity
Pulled from my own wandering brain, which has lead me on many a procrastinating Google search
- •What sound does a seahorse make?
- •Would it be more work or less work to have a house with a grass roof?
- •If I were to leave the next faucet I encounter running, how long would it run until someone else turns it off?
- •How do slugs know where they're going?
- •Where is precisely halfway around the world from me right now and what time is it there?
- •When was tape invented? Who invented it?
- •What are the origins of the word 'milk'?When you think about it, it's such a strange word
- •How hard would it actually be to break someone's finger?
- •Why do they say moss only grows on the north side of trees? Is it in reference to a particular type of moss?
- •When was the first toothbrush invented?