6 Things We Thought Would Definitely Make Our Button Business Go Viral
We're Butt'n Booty - 2 girls illustrating and pressing buttons in the Midwest. We're forever trying to go viral/get over 120 likes in Instagram. Here are some things we really thought would work out better...
- •A way to tell your friends how high you were on 4/20 using Taco Bell menu items.I kid you not we've been talking about this for a full year. Thought for sure it was our big break. 52 likes.
- •Pete & Pete buttons with a special neon green background.Nothing takes off like Nickelodeon nostalgia!! Or so we thought... 72 likes.
- •Printable Democratic Candidate ValentinesAvailable at buttnbooty.com/printables in case you'd like to try them out next year!! 118 likes.
- •When we pretended Steven Spielberg took over out Insagram account.Still don't know how this didn't work out for us. Oh well. 71 likes.
- •Snowglobe "Started from the Bottom" Wrapping PaperA frigid 73 likes.
- •Ben Stein as Frankenstein for Halloween.Googled this so many times to see if anyone else had done it. Maybe there's a reason they hadn't... 83 likes.