Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.Rock in my stomach
- 2.Sense of doom, centered around my forehead
- 3.Sole peeling off my shoe
- •D. Va - PoseEmoting while out of mech during ult, "pose b*tch"
- •Pharah - Sex With MeI think Pharah is Rihanna fan because she identifies with the experimentation of the nuances within female empowerment present in her discography.
- •Mercy - If It's Lovin' That You Want
- •FRONTLINE: AudiocastWhen do you ever finish a frontline episode imbued with hope and energy to go onward??? Why do I keep doing this to myself. Anyway, it's hard to find time to watch frontline so this is how I usually consume it now. Also, most of the recent episodes have been about election so it's not necessary to be bombarded with same images over and over again and why am I still here
- •On The MediaI appreciate that after election, hosts have taken stance that journalists can't be neutral anymore. However, each episode usually ads to my overall psychic burden.
- •Radio MotherboardThe country / globe / internet is on fire. Encrypt your hard drive.
saw him twice at UCB and I'm like (^:
- •similarity between magicians and red-pill/men's rights activists
- •fetishes surrounding technical terminologyBoeing inventory pamphlet, administrative disarray, onomatopoeia, anagram, palindrome, phonetic resonance
- •being locked in a room and the only thing between you and getting out is a thin suspension of disbelief
I don't think I've ever ran three miles without stopping to walk lmao but whatever I have $$$ shoes I'm going to live forever
- 1.WARM UP (4mins): Pop It - AnamanaguchiIt's ok if you're tired you can play it twice! Don't forget to stretch!
- 2.HIGH INTERVAL (7mins): Koi & Wut - Le1fI highly advise against dancing at the gym. But you know your body best, so do what feels right for you.
- 3.LOW INTERVAL (3mins): Whip It - BIA
- •Become an educational consultantWrite it down
- •I told her to tell people she moved by herselfThat way I don't have to meet anyone
- •SundayVisited my brother and sister-in-law, waited for my parents and ate pan dulce