CHAPTER TITLES FOR THE BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE
- •Chapter One: The Day I Decided to Grace the World with My Presence.
- •Chapter Two: What Does This Taste Like?
- •Chapter Three: Will This Fit in My Nose?
- •Chapter Four: Reasons to Wear a Helmet While Riding a Bike.
- •Chapter Five: The Boys on the Little League Team WILL Pick on You for Wearing Elbow Pads at Bat.
- •Chapter Six: Skip to College; Ages 10 through 18 Have Been Purposefully Forgotten.
- •Chapter Seven: I'm Supposed to be Able to Find a Job After This?
- •Chapter Eight: It'll Work Itself Out.