Menu Items I'll Always Look for at Every Restaurant
I'm a creature of habit (sort of) so when visiting a restaurant, I'm always gonna look for similar dishes and/or appetizers.
- •Anything close to the Chicken Brian from Carabbas (pasta with butter cream sauce & chicken with sun-dried tomatoes)
- •Southwest egg rollsThose things are the best
- •Boneless buffalo wingsI'm always on the hunt for a good boneless wing
- •A chicken fajita wrap with some sort of fiesta sauceI dunno...
- •Chile Rileno (the egg wrapper kind, not the stuffed pepper)It's a hometown thing...
- •Fajita burritoPreferably with queso. If it doesn't have queso blanco, it's a JOKE!
- •Apple crispI don't do cake. Pie is a close second, but a crisp/ strudel is always on top!
- •Never a burgerSomething about a burger just never seems right at a sit down restaurant.