5 MOVIES THAT BEST DESCRIBE YOU ( a @Michael_Circa91 "chain mail request" request)
- •You've Got MailI'm a hopeless romantic, and a lover of all things 90s. I would give anything to go back to an early email world.
- •Harriet the SpyThis movie inspired a lifetime of spying...and journal writing. I also can break it down to "Get Up Offa That Thing" at a moment's notice.
- •ATLMy hometown, and the city that most exemplifies who I am. The movie has so many great elements of things I love about Atlanta: the music, the food, the drawl. And of course, romance.
- •Sister Act 2I watched this movie with my sister over a 100 times in elementary school (and we still watch every time it's on tv). Church was a HUGE part of my childhood, music is a big part of my life, and this movie illustrates the joy of that, as well as the struggles of friendship, purpose, and life so well. If you don't like it, you won't like me.
- •Moonrise KingdomThis movie is who I am in my imagination. It has everything I love - quirkiness, romance, and revenge, all told through an awesome story.
- •Honorable mentions: Before Sunset, Life Itself, Brown Sugar, Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- •Directors/writers only seem to make movies describing me or who I want to be: John Hughes, Gina Bythewood, Wes Anderson, and Nora Ephron