CIRCLES OF HELL MASQUERADING AS EVERY DAY PLACES
- •IKEAI honestly can't even.
- •AirportsThey bring out the worst in everyone.
- •CampsitesIt's all fun and games until the bugs come out, the toilet paper is gone, and it's raining. Why do people do this?
- •Small elevatorsEspecially those that smell like years of sneaky farts.
- •ZoosThe smells. The animal incarceration. It's all too much.
- •Dog parksOpposite problem of the zoo-animals running young and wild and free, with poop everywhere and their tongues hanging out. No sir.
- •Sample salesPeople devolve into evil trolls when tempted by leather and cashmere at 80% off.Suggested by @LizDawson