DO I HAVE TO SHARE?
I'm in love with The List App and I only want it for myself (and all of you)!
- •I'm obsessed with this app (obviously).I just spent about an hour catching up on all the lists I missed because I was doing work yesterday (a silly mistake I don't plan to repeat).
- •There are so many amazing, heartfelt, hilarious lists.And so many listers who are now my best friend in my head.
- •I regularly want to tell my best friend about something funny someone said, or someone's comment or getting a list liked by @bjnovakEspecially if I have a trending list, I want to say "look how famous I am!" but I resist because it's my little secret (fame).
- •However, I also don't want anyone I know to know about it!This feels like a safe, secret community where I can let it all hang out.
- •I imagine this is how beta users feltAnd I'm so grateful it's public now!
- •And it's not like I've never ever mentioned it.I tweeted about it, once, when I first got it and recognized immediately that it was the best thing ever.
- •So do I have to share it?(Please say no).