MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
I went to the create page with this "original idea!" for a list, but it was already a suggestion. Is this app psychic?
- 1.Coming to AmericaThis movie is everything. So many quotable scenes. So many fantastic actors. So much melanin. I have to watch it every time just out of respect.
- 2.You've Got MailNo movie has set me up for romantic failure quite like You've Got Mail. It starts off with a discussion about the smell of new pencils which is exactly my idea of a romantic conversation. Plus, Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan minus a depressing storyline. 💜
- 3.Legally BlondeI spent most of my law school career thinking "this is just like Legally Blonde!" or "I wish Elle were here to spice things up."
- 4.The Breakfast ClubJohn Hughes is simply the best. I'll watch pretty much any of his movies at any time, but The Breakfast Club is special.
- 5.Ferris Bueller's Day OffThis was the first movie that I saw that broke the fourth wall, and it has a pretty incredible musical/parade scene to boot.
- 6.Pretty WomanI know, I know. But I can't help it.
- 7.Sister Act 2My sister and I have watched this movie approximately 5437889 times, and still text each other every time it's on. I wanted to be as cool as Rita/Lauryn Hill so badly.
- 8.CluelessI love all things 90s and this has some impeccable humor writing. Plus, Stacy Dash before she went crazy.
- 9.Bring it OnHate us cuz we're beautiful, well we don't like you either! #goclovers
- 10.10 Things I Hate About YouJust thinking about this movie makes me sigh with happiness.
- 11.The Devil Wears PradaEvery single line is quotable and amazing. I still say "By all means, move at a glacial pace" on a regular basis.
- 12.DrumlineI saw this movie at least five times in theaters (what? Movie birthday parties were really popular in middle/high school) and still love it. But keep the sequel away from me.