THE FINAL STRAW
I'm never getting over this.
- •Confession: I used to be unnaturally obsessed with the Duggar family.By "used to be" I mean "still totally am," but don't want you guys to think that means I support Josh Duggar, who is the WORST.
- •Jessa was always my favorite.Mainly because she's pretty, and I'm shallow, but also for other reasons. Why she's one of the best Duggars (tied with Jennifer, Jackson, and Johanna) is a subject for another list.
- •I stuck with her through her ill-advised marriage to Ben.
- •I defended that awful Fox News interview.
- •But, no more, never again!
- •She named her son Spurgeon.After a Baptist preacher named Charles Spurgeon. WHY NOT GO WITH CHARLES?
- •And then Gawker made things even worse by saying what a "Spurgeon" is.Spoiler: nothing good. http://defamer.gawker.com/what-is-a-spurgeon-and-why-did-a-duggar-just-name-a-bab-1742058709
- •I don't know why this is so upsetting to me (I mean, besides his name being freaking Spurgeon).
- •But I know this is the last straw!Until I watch their new series in December 😔. I'll also probably buy the People magazine with them on the cover so I can become enraged again
- •(No offense if your first name is also Spurgeon).But really, what were your parents thinking?