Movies That Traumatized Me As A Child
"There are wounds that are deeper than anything that bleeds." -Oprah
- •Fall of the House of UsherVincent Price plays the ude in my nightmares
- •The JerkAsked my dad what a blow job was and he responded, "ask your mother"
- •To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything Julie NewmarSister made we watch on every car trip. Wesley Snipes went drag. I didn't sleep for two weeks.
- •Mrs. DoubtfireRobin Williams went drag. I didn't sleep for three weeks.
- •We Sing in SillyvilleScariest non-horror movie of all time. I refuse to sit on porches to this day.
- •Hocus PocusSarah Jessica Parker is scary enough when she doesn't play a witch.
- •PinocchioScene with the guy who is mean to the donkeys haunts me
- •JumanjiI still don't play board games