I Feel Better When I...
Inspired by @Heartsounds
- •Get a good nights sleep.Life is busy... getting a solid 9 or even 8 hours of sleep just makes my day and makes everything so much better.
- •Get a hug.Getting a hug from someone I love just means so much and so comforting.
- •Eat good food.Having good meal when you are hungry can change everything.
- •Spend time with friends.Relaxing and de-stressing with friends is so amazing.
- •Take a kayak ride.Back in Alabama I would go out and kayak during sunset and listen to music. It was wonderful. ☺️
- •Read the Bible and Pray.Spending time with God is so relaxing and comforting. Knowing that God is there for me and loves me helps me when I am stressed. When I am depressed and feeling down it always lifts my heart.
- •Cry.Having a good cry is the best relief ever.
- •Have a meaningful conversation.Having a good conversation with someone about life and our struggles and what God has done in our lives can be so up lifting and encouraging to both of you.