Is it too soon to be stressed? 🙃
August 9, 2017
- •I am starting my I am starting my junior year at Grace Bible College.
- •This year I am a resident advisor!This means that I have responsibilities over Students, I have meetings with community life, I will need a Tuesday night small group, and many other responsibilities.
- •We started training on Monday.We’re all super excited about it and I love the team that I am working with.
- •I also took on a church service at a local nursing home!I was asked if I would like to speak for the next three weeks and I said yes. It’s such a cool opportunity and God has already blessed me this past Sunday with the conversations that I had.
- •One of my close uncles passed away last Thursday.I am in Michigan and the funeral will be in Florida. I am flying down tomorrow (Thursday) for the funeral on Friday and then flying back Saturday night.
- •Some close friends of mine are getting married Sunday night!
- •So currently I have a bunch of class homework, I am flying down for a funeral and immediately flying back up, speaking to times on Sunday, have a wedding Sunday night, and have a paper due Monday. And on top of that all of the normal living and busyness of class and RA training.
- •I am also not into the swing of being in school again.
- •I’m getting a little bit stressed out and I’m only three days into the school year.
- •The only way I’m going to make it through these next few days is with God by my side and Him alone.
- •Sorry for the vent. Thanks for reading! ❤️