My favorite movies (unranked)
I did rank my 1 and 2 though... but besides that I can't pick favorites 😖 (Also I am not a big movie person. The newest movie I saw was Star Wars Episode VII)
- •The Devil Wears Prada.This. Movie. Meryl Streep is amazing. She is so stone cold and savage and it is great every time.
- •The Hunger Games: Catching FireI read all of the books and this one was by far my favorite. The story and the twists were so well done and mostly true to the book.
- •The Fault in Our Stars😭 This is the movie I watch when I want to cry. I don't like chick flicks and I don't really consider this a chick flick. I knew about John Green before he wrote TFIOS but I never read until the movie was about to come out. It's so sadly wonderful.
- •Hot RodThis movie is so funny and so quotable. It's amazing.
- •Napoleon DynamiteGah this is a masterpiece! I love this movie so much! But it's also one of these movies that's more fun watching with a group. And it's also more fun when you aren't watching it.
- •2. Fantastic Mr. FoxMeryl Streep? George Clooney‽ What more could you want? I love how quirky and freakin hilarious this movie is. I love the stop motion and that it's not overly long. It long enough to tell a good story and not have you butt hurting by the end of it.
- •1. InceptionMy all time favorite movie! I love movies that make you think and every time you watch it you realize something new. It's amazing from start to finish.