INQUIRIES REGARDING CHRISTMAS SONG LYRICS
Inspired by 96.5 KOIT, the Bay Area's Number One Christmas Music Station While Listening at Work (No this is not a plug, I just have their intro memorized by heart)
- •"Parson Brown" / WINTER WONDERLANDWho is Parson Brown?!
- •"From kids from 1 to 92" / THE CHRISTMAS SONGWhy 92? Why not 102? And it seems pretty drastic to go from kid at age 92 to an adult at age 93 like wow and why?
- •All the words from "The Christmas Canon" aka the Christmas version of Pachelbel's Canon aka the song everyone walks down the aisle toWHAT ARE THEY SINGING? All I can recognize is "Merry Christmas" from the utterings of these little choir boys
- •"Where the love light gleams" / I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMASShould it be where love's light gleams? I just get easily confused when I stop and process what I'm mindlessly singing along to
- •"Maybe just a half a drink more - Put some records on while I pour" / BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDEWas the second singer in this duet roofied? Like why can't they be there to watch them pour the drink, why must they go put on a record??
- •"Say, what's in this drink?" / BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDEDEF ROOFIES, GO HOME CAROLERS