PRETTY WOMAN OUTFITS RANKED
- 1.Classic Vivian sans blonde wigCasual and comfy, I would wear this to get dinner with my grandmother.
- 2.Red opera dressEven without the diamond necklace, J Rob rocks this outfit with class and ease. Also private jet comfy!
- 3."Big mistake" Rodeo Drive getupThat hat. Those sleeves. That attitude.
- 4.LBDOnce more, beauty with class & ease. Weird neckline but Richard Geere dug it.
- 5.Brown polka dot derby dressKate Spade def used this as inspiration for anything with polka dots in her line. Also this dress could be title the "S'more dress" because it reminds me of chocolate and marshmallows.
- 6.DVD Cover outfitJust like the classic Viv outfit however different top and skirt. Same boots and same skirt meets crop style. Isn't worn in the movie but still emulates the sexy fierce look we all want.
- 7."Princess on the stairwell, rescue me from limo" outfitJeans, blazer, relaxed pony. She is ready to leave the world she knows and move on to a new life in SF and her outfit says it all. Vivian would have been a bae in the Bay Area if Edward didn't come after her.
- 8.Red pantsuit (shortsuit?)The awkward pleats distracted from the poised and sophisticated blazer but I digress. She compared herself to Cinderella in this scene however even a fairy godmother couldn't save her from this outfit.
- 9.Classic Vivian w/ blonde wigLet your luscious locks fly free.